Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Thailand Shows

Hi

Here are some shows/movies to watch if you are missing Thailand!


My favourite travel show coverage of Thailand is Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations Thailand episode. Great episode, have watched it a number of times actually.

The quintessential movie about Ko Phi Phi is The Beach which isn't really very Thai based other than the landscape.

Ong Bak is a famous Thai martial arts movie - a must see, this is a fun movie, worth a watch.

Bangkok Dangerous is a half decent action movie (starring Nicholas Cage) which I found to be enjoyable enough, I think I've seen it twice.

I have also been recommended Only God Forgives which apparently has some Thai coverage but I have not seen that.

I hope that this provides some viewing entertainment!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment