Friday, April 11, 2014

Intercontinental Bangkok Review

Hi all,

I am writring a review from my trip to Bangkok in October 2010.

The location is quite good. You can walk to the shopping centres (will get hot though) or walk to the main parts of Sukhumvit rd..

Service was impeccable. I would highly recommend staying there if you have the means!

The room service food was decent; not excellent however and it was very expensive.

In fact, everything was very expensive, including getting laundry washed. It was a top notch establishment however and everything was high end.

The TV in the room was amazing and the buffet breakfast was the best I have ever encountered (been to many high end places in search of the perfect buffet). It had many cuisines - Western, Thai and Japanese I think it was.

All in all, recommended, but you may want to consider something closer to Sukhumvit rd if you go out every night.

The room cost approximately 5500 THB per night.

Overall I would rate it 8.5/10



Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment