Friday, April 11, 2014

Tai Pan Club Patong Beach Phuket Review

Hi,

Today I am writing a review on the Tai Pan club in Patong Beach, Phuket. I visited Tai Pan in February 2014.

I highly recommend Tai Pan as a club. They had dancers on stage and the club was packed. It was a bit hard to dance because it was so busy but I guess that gave it a better atmosphere.

It seemed to be one of the most popular places in Patong. I guess for that reason I would have to recommend that you check it out. I didn't stay that long during my visit but would recommend going there and will likely visit again.

I was there around 1am I believe and would recommend going as long as it isn't too congested.

I would rate Tai Pan a 7.5/10- a local favourite worth checking out.


Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment