Friday, April 11, 2014

Seduction Discotheque Patong Beach Phuket Review

Hi,

Today I will write a review about Seduction Discotheque. I visited in February 2014.

An entry discount was available if you took a coupon from the hawkers on the street. Everyone in Patong described this to me as a "Euro" style club, I found it to be more of a Western style club with lots of Western tourists.

There were proper dj's playing sets so the quality of music was good.

There was a decent crowd dancing when I went at around 11:30pm. Pretty nice club overall, especially in contrast to many of the other local venues!

It could do with a bit more ventilation. I personally prefer open air venues in Thailand.

I would rate Seduction as a 7.5/10, worth a visit if you want a more upmarket clubbing location.




Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment