Friday, April 11, 2014

Phuket Gym Patong Review

Hi,

Today I am writing a review on Patong Gym in Patong Beach, Phuket. I visited between January and February 2014.

The equipment here is old and basic; but it contains all of the weights required for a proper bodybuilding workout.

The issue in the day was heat. It was 30 degrees outside and even higher inside for sure, there was no air conditioning. The gym said that it turned on at 5pm each day but I never trained at that time or later, I prefer to train in the day.

The gym was never too busy and the staff were always really friendly. They sold protein shakes at the front counter also, it was expensive but convenient.

I liked it as a gym. The lack of air conditioning was a pretty big issue but I grew to like training in the heat. The equipment was quite old but it was all sufficient.

I would rate Phuket Gym Patong overall 7/10 with the issues being heat and old equipment. The upsides were the price and that they had everything you really needed and also sold protein shakes.



Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment