Friday, April 11, 2014

KEE Sky Lounge Patong Phuket Review

Hi,

Today I am writing a review about the KEE Sky Lounge in Patong Phuket. I visited in January 2014.

I found this to be a pleasant experience, however the views were very underwhelming.

There was live music and a circular bar however, reminiscent of the sky bar seen in the Hangover (Lebua), and it was a very pleasant atmosphere. There drink prices were surprisingly reasonable too. I recall basic cocktails being available for approximately 200 baht (similar to most other live music venues).

I would highly recommend visiting during your stay. It is very cheap compared to what I was expecting.

Overall, I would give it a 7/10. The issue is the lack of view. If it had a great view, it would have received a 9.5

There is no party atmosphere here though!



Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment